Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #1


I am preparing for birthdays for two of my daughters this weekend. My oldest (17) and youngest (5) have their b-days one week apart. The best way to solve this is to have one large family party to save time and money.

So, my Thursday 13 is my list of what has to be done:
  1. Bake cakes and freeze (done)
  2. clean up mess from cakes : )
  3. confirm number of guests (done)
  4. make frosting
  5. clean house
  6. clean dog's smudges off back door
  7. frost cakes
  8. decorate
  9. buy last minute food
  10. Dust
  11. set up tables and chairs
  12. make sure camera is ready
  13. Relax, smile and have fun with family!
Have a wonderful day!

PS - the bullet points were supposed to be numbers, but they turned out to be flowers when I published.

1 comment:

Jan Parrish said...

Flowers are prettier anyway.

Happy birthday to your two precious girls. :)