Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #2 - Do Over


My Thursday Thirteen is a "do over" since the snow and sickness forced us to reschedule the party. So, my list is still the same.


So, my Thursday 13 is my list of what has to be done (again):
  1. Bake cakes and freeze (done)
  2. clean up mess from cakes : )
  3. confirm number of guests (done)
  4. make frosting
  5. clean house
  6. clean dog's smudges off back door (done, but must be done again)
  7. frost cakes
  8. decorate
  9. buy last minute food
  10. Dust
  11. set up tables and chairs
  12. make sure camera is ready
  13. Relax, smile and have fun with family!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

I hope you are all better now. We caught the bad bronchial virus. Ugh.

Jan Parrish said...

Heavly Father, I pray in agreement with Joanne for this individual who has brain cancer. If it is your will, I pray that you will heal him completely, if it's your will to take him, I pray that you will bring complete emotional healing to him and his family.