Saturday, March 27, 2010

Introducing...

I am so pleased to introduce JoAnn’s Creations. I owe the inspiration to my daughters and my parents who encourage me so much. Spending so much time schooling my children cumulatively over the last 12+ years showed me that I would love nothing more than to stick around home and work together with them to make JoAnn’s Creations happen. This venture will enable me to stay at home with them while earning an income at the same time. I am really looking forward to getting this off the ground.

On our website, I will be offering handmade all natural soaps, baking mixes, e-books, and whatever else I decide to throw into the mix. The first products available for order are my handmade Tangerine Oatmeal Soap Bars, and Spelt Chocolate Chip Scones mix.

Visit my new website and place your order today.

Thanks, JoAnn : )

No comments: