Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My First Workshop

As a new Stampin' Up demonstrator, I presented my first workshop last Friday. My 17 yo daughter hosted for me. She did a great job, and we had a lot of fun making cards. Here are our creations. The first one pictured was a design by yours truly inspired by Stampin' Up templates and my upline Kayla! It is an insert card (the top white part slides up out of the wild wasabi sleeve and the word "kind" is stamped on the insert behind the small oval frame).



3 comments:

Kayla Barker said...

Great job! I love the colors in the top one! I posted my first stamp club cards on my blog if you want some inspiration for your stamp club: http://kaylabarker.blogspot.com/2008/04/april-stamp-club.html

tonya said...

JoAnn I love your new look for you blog! It looks great!

Jan Parrish said...

Cool cards. Great new look on your blog too!